Saturday, January 12, 2013

Be My Valentine!



I know it's only January but I couldn't wait to set a table to celebrate Valentine's Day.





My favorite color combo for this holiday is black, white, red, pink, and purple.
Wish my camera showed the colors better.



Each place setting rests on a square purple charger.  The milk glass salad plates remind me of lacy doilies and supply old time romance to the tablescape.

My Fiestaware dishes in scarlet, black, heather, plum and flamingo were pressed into service as were some of my Avon Cape Cod and Old Colony white milk glass pieces by Anchor Hocking.




Each diner receives a heart-shaped box of Russell Stover chocolates.




I folded white napkins into a shape that (to me, anyway) looks heart shaped and set all three utensils on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment