Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rhapsody in Blue...and Green

After we received 8 inches of snow - on April 11th! - I decided I really needed to create a spring-themed tablescape.


I used Fiesta dinnerware in  periwinkle blue, seamist green, turquoise, peacock blue, shamrock and  lemongrass.


White silk daisies lend a warm-weather vibe to the table.


The checkered pattern on the pots in the table's centerpiece echoes the tablecloth's checks.


Turquoise and white flowered napkin rings were a recent purchase from ebay.


Love the jeweled butterfly!



After using Fiestaware in darker colors for most of the winter months, it's fun to get the pastels out again.


These cookies are really getting to me....I'll be right back!


A beaded garland fills the little pots.  I often plant grass seed in these pots in the spring, but haven't  done that yet this year.


The dinner plate in the place setting bowl is shamrock, the luncheon plate is lemongrass, the salad plate is periwinkle blue, and the berry bowl is turquoise.



No comments:

Post a Comment