Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hello!

I have lots of photos of tablescapes I've seen and some I've created through the years, and I thought others might enjoy seeing them, too.

This is a picture of a table I decorated for a little family get together for my mom and dad's 40th anniversary in 1994.
The red and white color palette seemed appropriate for a ruby wedding anniversary.
The white china is the Shannon pattern from Montgomery Ward which I received as a wedding gift in 1978.
The flatware is the Kenwood pattern from Oneida which I received as wedding gifts in 1992.
The stemware and ice bucket are Cristal d'Arques' Longchamp pattern, some of which I purchased through the years and the rest were also wedding gifts in 1992.
I used a white table cloth.  There are red candles behind the cake, red napkins and red heart-shaped doilies scattered around the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment