Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall Formal


I've done several colorful fall tables this season, but decided to tone it down and class it up this time (if it's possible to do both at once).



I used three different china patterns.  The plates are my wedding china in the white-on-white Shannon pattern.  I found bits and pieces of the other two patterns at local antique shops several years ago.  I looked for patterns in a similar color scheme with a leaf motif.  I love the look of mixed china patterns.



This table was inspired by a birthday gift from my son and his wife.  They gave me three candles from Bath and Body Works in silver-colored holders which feature a cut-out pumpkin design.  



The small white vases were purchased at Wal-Mart.  I cut a branch from a bush in my backyard to put in the vases.


The flatware is Flight by Oneida.  The crystal is Longchamp by Cristal d'Arques.


Close-up of center piece.  The candles scents are "Pumpkin Caramel Latte", "Frosted Cupcake", and "Pumpkin Cupcake".  They smell divine!


Dinner by candlelight



No comments:

Post a Comment