Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Little Punkin

I've had this jack-o-lantern tablecloth for many years.  I got it on clearance through the Domestications catalog.  I don't like the creepy aspects of Halloween, but I'm in favor of happy pumpkins. 


 Hard candies called "Dingbats" purchased at Northwoods Candy Emporium were scattered on each place setting.



Pumpkin cups were purchased at the local dollar store.


I added some of my favorite Halloween decorations to the table. Love these candy corn candles!





Fiesta dishes in sunflower, marigold, plum, black, tangerine and paprika were used.  Flatware is "Flight" from Oneida.


I found these little pumpkin bubble containers at the dollar store (4 for $1), also.  I wrote the diners' names on the back side, and used them in lieu of place cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment