Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Yellow Rose of Fairmont

 I found this pretty vintage tablecloth at our local county fair last week.


 I immediately noted that I could use sunflower, shamrock, turquoise, and chocolate Fiesta dishes with it.


Then I remembered that I had a yellow rose bush in the backyard!  (DH just planted it this summer.)



Two cute little birds from the Dollar Store complete this table's centerpiece.


I put the roses and some other plants from my yard in a Fiesta sunflower vase.


This place setting includes a turquoise dinner plate, a marigold luncheon plate, and a turquoise berry bowl.



Close up of my fine feathered friend.


Fiesta's classic disk pitcher in turquoise



I purchased these napkin rings on ebay.


Close up of tablecloth


Turquoise banded Fiesta goblets


No comments:

Post a Comment