Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dinner at Deer Camp

I usually try to show off my tables - not camouflage them.  This tablescape is an exception...


This table was set for the hunters in my family.
A piece of camouflage fleece serves as a table cloth.  


 The plaque above sums up my relationship each fall.


You may be wondering why I put blue dishes on this table.   I didn't.  The color is called juniper, and it's a dark green with an undertone of blue.  The blue really shows up in some of the photos.  In others, the color is more true to life.


 I placed a few shells and a hunting knife on the table.



I placed camo shirts over the backs of the chairs.
  

I found these camo napkins at Hobby Lobby.  They are sold as bandanas and were $.99 each.  They sell other patterns and solid bandanas, also.


 I used Fiesta dishes in juniper, chocolate, shamrock and lemongrass in the place settings.


I will now use the fleece to make a tied blanket for one of the hunters I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment