Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Colorful Christmas

String of Lights Fiesta luncheon plates were the inspiration for this colorful Christmas tablescape.


I look for any excuse to mix the bright and beautiful colors of Fiesta dinnerware on my table.


Bread trays serve as flatware holders.
Just look at these festive String of Lights pattern luncheon plates!  Love them!


This was also an opportunity to show off my mini-disk pitchers.


My mother-in-law gave me serving pieces of this colorful Fiesta flatware for my birthday.  She didn't know how many times I'd looked at those and wanted them!


The centerpiece features old-fashioned Christmas lights and glass scatter Christmas bulbs.


M & Ms - the perfect accessory for colorful Fiesta!


Putting the napkin under the plate is a trend I've seen on-line.





No comments:

Post a Comment