Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanksgiving

Joyful
Happy Fall
Give Thanks



Fiesta dishes in chocolate, tangerine, sunflower, paprika and shamrock are perfect for celebrating Thanksgiving.


I added wood-look chargers and white milk glass dessert plates for contrast and interest.


The dessert plates are vintage Old Colony from Anchor Hocking.  I found them on ebay.  I love them with the Fiesta.



Each guest received a Russell Stover foil wrapped chocolate turkey.  The kids also got a wish bone to break.



 This brown and white checked table cloth was my husband's before we got married.  It wasn't big enough to cover our dining table so I used it as a table square, layering it over a white table cloth.



Pilgrims and turkeys attend the feast.  Note the cute  Indian corn candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment