Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Lilies Have Bloomed!

When I looked outside this morning, I saw that the lilies were in full bloom.  It was time for a new tablescape!


I put the lilies in my new Fiesta sunflower vase.


My daughter wanted to trying coating the strawberries I was planning to serve for dinner.  She did a great job!


 YUM!


This colorful tablecloth presents opportunities to use many of my colorful Fiesta dishes.  The place setting below utilizes shamrock, flamingo and lemongrass.



 This place setting has a sunflower dinner plate, a shamrock luncheon plate and a flamingo berry bowl.

I placed a shamrock berry bowl in a white milk glass compote to use as a butter dish.


I put a lemongrass dinner plate on a white milk glass cake plate to use as a serving piece.


This place setting uses Fiesta in shamrock, tangerine, and lemongrass as well as a white milk glass dessert plate.


The glasses/goblets are also Fiesta.  Each glass has colored rings near the base.


This white Fiesta heart bowl corrals the salt and pepper shakers...or should I say pepper and pepper shakers?  Oops!  One of the diners noticed that he had just peppered and peppered his potato shortly after we started eating!


 Love these lilies!



No comments:

Post a Comment