Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dinner Time!

 Inspiration can be found anywhere.  In looking through my jewelry box recently, I found a bag of wrist watches which were not longer functional and decided that "time" would be my next table theme.


A turquoise Fiesta vase with greens from my backyard completes the clock centerpiece.


Watch bands are just the right size to be napkin rings.
The place settings and table accessories are Fiesta in turquoise, seamist green and periwinkle blue.  This was the first Fiesta I purchased, and I refer to it as my summer set.  The piece right in front of the clock is vintage, and the rest of pieces on the table are post-86 Fiesta.

The table always looks its best when it has food on it.  We had french bread with jam or oil and vinegar, cantaloupe, watermelon, creamy coleslaw, a salad of romaine lettuce, radishes and green peppers, and lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment