Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Table of Many Colors


Quite by accident, I came across these multi-colored napkins from Martha Stewart's Every Day line at K-Mart, and I just knew I had to have them.  I didn't know why I needed them...I just did.



That was seven or eight years ago, and I used them today for the first time.


I was pleased to discover that I had Fiesta dinner plates that were almost an exact match for each napkin.


The napkins are very large and made of a substantial fabric so I decided to fold them in half and use them as placemats.



After matching the dinner plates to the napkins, I layered luncheon plates and bowls in different colors.

Peacock, sunflower and periwinkle

Shamrock, cobalt and turquoise

Scarlet, marigold and peacock

Cobalt, shamrock and sunflower (bee pattern)

No comments:

Post a Comment